Aimimage Lume Cube Kit ReviewMarc Ehrenbold
Whether you are travelling, blogging or working from home, the Lume Cube Kit is a nifty essential.
Working from home has taught us all that our webcam and lighting setups are sub par. The Lume Cube Kit is your solution to that. The Lume Cube Kit is a handy broadcast lighting kit which offers you professional illumination whilst taking up minimal space. This kit means you can tackle any lighting challenge, without being weighed down by bulky equipment. The Lume Cube Kit is a high quality lighting solution for those who are looking to improve their at-home lighting situation, without breaking the bank.
Who is it For?
The Lume Cube Kit is aimed at both still and video shooters, whether you are using a big interchangeable-lens camera rig, GoPro, smartphone or even a drone. A wide selection of filters and accessories can be attached to the Lume Cube, offering a range of lighting styles.
What are the Benefits?
- The Lume Cube is extremely solid without a hint of flex anywhere.
- Impressively small meaning it is the perfect lighting kit to use on the go, the kit is small enough to fit in a jacket pocket.
- The battery life lasts up to 90 minutes when used at 100% brightness.
- The Kit can be charged whilst being used.
- The Lume Cube can be controlled either manually or via Bluetooth using optional iOS or Android apps. If you use the Bluetooth app you can simultaneously control up to five Lume Cube fixtures.
- The ¼”-20 female thread allows you to mount the Lume Cube onto a variety of optional camera accessories.
- The Lume Cube is waterproof to up to 100 feet, meaning you can comfortably use it in wet weather as well as when it is submerged.
- Easily charged with a USB port.
The Lume Cube Kit is proof that good things do indeed come in small packages.