Donation Screening of Peter Mullan’s “Hector” at the Leicester PhoenixMarc Ehrenbold
Fresh from their successful annual charity drive, the Phoenix Cinema in Leicester is drumming up another benefit screening to support Action Homeless’ ideals to help the homeless. Indeed, what better way to lend a hand than to the movie’s subject.
This time around, the Phoenix Cinema will offer a donation screening of what may well be the anticipated Christmas movie of the year, “Hector.” Playing the title role of the movie, Peter Mullan goes on a quest to see his family despite the coldness of winter and lack of food and resources. He finds old friends and new along the way, but will he be reunited with his family?
Here are the items you can bring (as listed on their site) to get a free ticket and see this heart-warming film:
- milk (powdered or UHT)
- pasta sauces
- soup (cartoned, canned or instant)
- Vegetables (tinned)
- instant coffee or teabags
- tinned fish/meat
- tinned fruit
Other items you can bring:
- new/good quality clothing, shoes and coats
- basic cleaning and kitchen equipment
- toiletries such as shampoo, shower gel, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush
- children’s toys (good condition)
- simple Christmas gifts for everyone that may bring some Yuletide cheers
Enjoy this recently released trailer for the movie.
Want to help Action Homeless? Visit them at http://actionhomeless.org.uk/.
Leave a Reply